ESG Investing: Business Development and Marketing Associate
Equivico by NCRC
Equivico is a fast-growing ESG investment management firm seeded by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC). We are a group of people passionate about unearthing new economic opportunity and leveling the economic playing field for those with limited access to capital resources. We invest to catalyze growth in business and communities with a mission to solve some of the world’s most persistent socioeconomic inequities while delivering competitive returns for investors.
Our flagship investment strategy focuses on commercial credit. Additional strategies are forthcoming. To-date, the firm has raised investment capital from major financial institutions and engaged with thousands of small businesses, including businesses owned by underserved communities. Further information is available at www.equivico.com.
Equivico by NCRC is a people- and potential-centered company. We invest in people and their potential as a means to exponential and equitable economic growth. This investment starts with our employees. The Managing Partner and Co-Founder of the company is committed to supporting employees with the mentorship and resources they need to succeed and discover their full potential.
Diversity of people, potential, thought and market strategy is fundamental to Equivico and a core pillar of success. Learn more about us at www.equivico.com.
Job Description: Business Development & Marketing Associate
Equivico by NCRC is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and disciplined professional to support the firm and the Managing Partner in capital raising, deal-flow partnership development and related marketing activities. We seek individuals who have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors, bring passion to work and are strong team players.
- Inform and help execute capital-raising strategy.
- Identify potential investors according to firm strategy, craft related communications and manage outreach.
- Support the firm’s partnership development strategy to further expand Equivico’s reach to small businesses, including sourcing and developing partnerships with diverse small business networks across the U.S.
- Maintain a robust relationship management ecosystem – including but not limited to relationship coverage plans, sales pipelines, and CRM tracking processes.
- Coordinate Equivico’s marketing and public relations activities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the investment management industry and/or tech in fundraising roles.
- Ability to and excited about identifying and creating new business opportunities.
- At least 4 – 6 years of professional experience, including in a fundraising or investor relations management role in financial services or a social impact company.
- Experience with or strong understanding of small business lending, investing and related networks a plus.
- Track record of growing existing relationships and participation in cultivating new investors or philanthropic capital raising activities.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and working experience in CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business or related field.
Please submit a cover letter and letter to email@example.com.
EQUIVICO BY NCRC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We are an equal opportunity employer that seeks to maintain a diverse work force. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, gender, faith, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or membership in any other federal, state, or local protected class.