Social Impact Marketing and Writing Internship (Paid)
The Social Impact Marketing and Writing Intern at Equivico by NCRC, an ESG-focused, woman-led investment management firm, will have a unique opportunity to work at the intersection of asset management, technology and social justice. The intern will support the development and management of company marketing content as well as business development efforts, including research on capital raising targets and management of Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
The position is ideal for a dynamic, self-starter graduate student or recent college graduate, who has strong familiarity, experience and passion for writing, social media, website design, and business strategy.
This position can be fulfilled remotely and/or in the office. A commitment of 20 hours a week is preferred while work schedule is flexible. Minimum commitment of three months is required.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Writing original content, based on research, for company website and social media.
- Managing social media accounts on primary platforms, i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Developing ideas for client and community engagement.
- Conduct market research to inform business strategy.
- Help manage the company’s CRM.
- Support website management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current college student or recent graduate.
- Coursework or internship experience in marketing, social media, graphic design and communications.
- Prior experience with website development software, preferably Squarespace, and social media planning tools.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design and tools such as Canva.
- Proficiency in software programs such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity or interest with the ESG/impact investing space, small business, or financial technology preferred.
- Detail-oriented, intellectually curious individual who takes initiative to tackle projects.
Please submit a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUIVICO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
About Equivico by NCRC
Equivico is a fast-growing woman-owned and led ESG investment management firm seeded by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC). We are a group of people passionate about unearthing new economic opportunity and leveling the economic playing field for those with limited access to capital resources. We invest to catalyze growth in business and communities with a mission to solve some of the world’s most persistent socioeconomic inequities while delivering competitive returns for investors.
Equivico by NCRC is a people- and potential-centered company. We invest in people and their potential as a means to exponential and equitable economic growth. This investment starts with our employees. The Managing Partner and Co-Founder of the company is committed to supporting employees with the mentorship and resources they need to succeed and discover their full potential.
Diversity of people, potential, thought and market strategy is fundamental to Equivico and a core pillar of success. Learn more about us at www.equivico.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer that seeks to maintain a diverse work force.We do not discriminate on the basis of color, gender, faith, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or membership in any other federal, state, or local protected class.